Over the years Cirencester Park has been a deer park, a military base, a hospital and the venue for a Glenn Miller concert. It was originally laid out in the 1700s as a deer park by the first Earl Bathurst. It remained that way until the First World War when it became a military camp, once home to the Warwickshire Yeomanry. During this time the fences surrounding the deer park fell into disrepair and fallow deer escaped, a herd of which roam the Park to this day.
We will have our 10m BBQ cabin on display at Cirencester Park, so come along & meet the team and see for yourself how amazing our BBQ Cabins are! Meet the team and see why our trademarked sloping walls give you extra space and the best seating position whilst enjoying many hours in your new cabin so all your BBQ's are dry for the future! But many of our owners bought their cabins as a peaceful escape, a relaxing room in the garden. Others use them for the grandchildren so they can have tech-free time! Whatever you choose to use your cabin for, you will enjoy it 365 days of the year.
The show 2022 is an annual three day agricultural Show held during September. The Showground is easily accessible and easy to find.
Food & Drink
There are lots of places to pick up a bite to eat at the show, take a look at the show map for locations:
- Food & Drink Village (Open Air) – pick and mix from the delicious produce on offer from a range of local and national food producers.
- Food for Thought Cafe – serving a range of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, salads, all day breakfasts and other snacks.
- Mobile Catering – serving food and drink throughout the show including sausages, burgers, fresh baguettes, paninis and jacket potatoes.
- Relish – prepared to perfection by the Relish Events you’ll find sandwiches, wraps, mac and cheese, pulled pork, chicken and more.
- Cafe – a cosy cafe offering a range of hearty food including all-day breakfasts, roast dinners, jacket potatoes and more.