Garden OfficeIf you are looking for a great way to work from home, a garden office from Cabin Master makes a lot of good economic sense. Garden Offices & Garden Rooms are growing in popularity, and with good reason. People want to have more usable space on their property and also remove commute times from their already busy lives. Using a spare room or the kitchen table as your 'home office' uis becoming a thing of the past. Since life has changed over the last few years more and more of us are working from home. So why not work from the garden and keep work and family life separate!! Factor in what you will save on rent and rates with your office in town, plus the extremely high cost of fuel and you will have paid off your garden office studio in no time at all! At our sister company, Cabin Master, we build solid garden offices that will last for decades with little maintenance required.
Request a Quote
Our Cabin Master garden rooms are bespokely designed to suit your garden, your budget and your needs. With a variety of cladding options including our zero-maintenance Marley Board available in several colours.
Our fully insulated Garden Rooms and Garden Offices retain the warmth in the winter so minimal heating is needed
Make an Enquiry
See our stunning cabin above highlighting some of the key cabin features offered.
To build our garden rooms we make use of only the best raw materials and building components, and fully qualified local contractors.
- Timber: Forest Stewardship Council Approved timber suppliers.
- Roofing: For flat roofs we use high performance EPDM rubber roofing. For sloping roofs we use Kerbit SBS roofing shingles.
- Doors & Windows: Double glazed, energy efficient uPVC doors and windows for peak energy efficiency.
- Insulation: High quality silver-backed foam insulation from Celotex, Kingspan, Extratherm or similar.
- Finishing: FSC approved MDF interior boards with Neatmatch damp resistant coating.
Delivery & Fitting
When you order your new garden room, we will arrange a convenient delivery and installation schedule, with an affordable quote tailored to your needs. The cost of delivery and fitting depends on the size of your building, where you live, transportation distance and how many people you need to set up your garden room.